We’re cohosting SAM Remix on November 13th!October 29th, 2010
Join us from 7pm to 1am at the Seattle Art Museum as we help host November’s SAM Remix. Celebrate Picasso at SAM Downtown with DJs, later hours than ever, “Blue Period” drawings, poetry, artist trivia, acrobatic harlequins and much more. First 50 people wearing Striped Sailor Shirts get in free!
Tickets may be purchased online at www.seattleartmuseum.org, at the Ticketing Desk at any of SAM’s three sites or over the phone with a credit card by calling the Box Office at 206.654.3121. SAM Remix tickets sell out quickly! Advance ticket purchase is highly encouraged.
- Put your expertise to the test at Artist Trivia with Geeks Who Drink.
- Take The Portrait Challenge with Seattle-based artist Ryan Molenkamp.
- Dance into the night’s darkest hours with DJ Tigerbeat.
- Tour Picasso and the permanent collection with Juan Alonso, Michael Seiwerath, Storme Webber, Dan Primo, Matika Wilbur, and more.
- Get creative in the Blue Drawing Studio with Kimberly Trowbridge and live models.
- Happen upon performances by the Can Can Castaways and Harlequin Hipsters throughout the night.
- Contribute found objects to a collaborative sculpture with artist Romson Bustillo.
- Hear harpist Sara Reyna perform classical and contemporary songs in the Baroque galleries.
- Become an artist’s muse in the photo booth.
- Go on an interactive gallery adventure with the Vis-à-Vis Society.
- Enjoy French chansons performed by Erin Jorgenson on the marimba.